Oftently reffered to as "WoD" or "Discordian".
Primary Stat: Vitality
The perfect combination of high health and high damage. If a WoD can't kill it, then it's unbeatable. Everything related to WoDs screams "DAMAGE!!!". They have their own unique lines or armor and weapons, the innate ability to attack more enemies at once (considering their weapon choice and their appearance in Majesty, they swipe their pointy weapons around ) and get a nice unblockable attack every once in a while in battle, which increases in power as the WoD levels up. Immunity to Poison ensures that the Wod's ridiculously-high hitpoint pool will stay put in certain situations, but these actually compensate for the WoD's lack of brain cells, as teaching a WoD magic is like making a Dwarf grow up. Low defensive stats don't help either.
Strenght: 36-41 (high)
Vitality: 36-41 (high)
Intelligence: 3-8 (r-tard)
Willpower: 13-18 (low)
Artifice: 4-9 (low)
Hand-To-Hand : 95 (high)
Ranged : 0 (none)
Dodge: 30-35 (low)
Parry: 30-25 (low)
Luck : 15 (standard)
Magic Resistance: 5 (low)
XP Required for Level-Up: 2000
Spells and Abilities
- Starts with the Howl of Discord ability, which does unblockable damage to 5 enemies every now-and-then in combat. Damage depends on hero's level.
- Starts with Immunity to Poison, which no longer allows poisonous mosnters to chip away at the WoD's health and prevents water-poisoning in the Hellfire Mountains.
- Starts with Critical Hit 3%. Doesn't increase. Not that it would make a difference.....
- Learns how to swing the scythe like a madman (aka Attack Multiple Foes ability) at level 3.
Progression? KILL EVERYTHING. See that enemy? CHARGE!!!
The WoD murders his way through waves and waves of enemies and doesn't give a single... ENEMY! WAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!...... Yeah, use this tactic.Venn's Spire shouldn't take longer than 100 turns. Mayhew is finished effortless, while a bit of tactic is required for Lormidia's Sewers.
Merlan's Quests can be done with a batch of Monster Detection and some temple enchantments JUST AFTER LEVEL 10. No joke here, only.... SOMETHING MOVED! KILL IT! WAAAAAAAAH!
The Discordian doesn't know what difficulty is. Only the scarediness of the player can stop the Discordian from sieging Thallis as soon as level 20, altough you might want to avoid later areas until your defensive stats are higher than your Intelligence.
Overall, the WoD is the "dumb muscle" ...... RABBIT! WAAAAAAH! DIE RABBIT! ....... Indeed.
The best items for a WoD include, but are not limited to:
- Weapon: Basic blade-sticks early on, Blades of Fatality later. Blades of Mass Slaughtering can have a go sometimes, but it doesn't really matter.
- Armor: Basic Harness for most of the early-game, Mithril Spiked Armor of Frenzy later.
- Shield: None. If there would be a shield, it would have spikes. Lots of them. All placed on bigger spikes.
- Cloak: Spiked Cloak. Yes, you heard it right. Spiked.
- Accesory: Black/Carved Accesories , various Holsters.
- Armband: Mithril Studded Gauntlets with spike... I mean, without spikes..
- Belt: Belt of Spik.... I mean, Belt of Brawling.
- Headgear: Circlet of Lycanthropy -> True Werewolf Circlet. Can also use Helm of Terror -> Helm of Horror if you're really into spikes.
- Gloves: The usual War Gauntlet. Can also use Spik... I mean Chaos Gloves.
- Boots: War Chargers early on, Boots of Lunord after they are obtained.
- Ring: Ring of Protection
- Necklace: Ring Amulet + Ring of Protection/Dark Band. Amulet of Destruction can be good if you want earth-spikes to impale ground enemies every few rounds.
- Spikes: Nice try. HaHa.